Sunday, October 26, 2008

Couples in the Park

Yesterday was at a park in Shunjuku with the family. Many couples were spotted so I went clicking away discreeetly, pretending to pan around for Chloe. Here's the interesting pics:



She's laughing now, let's see who has the last laugh.....



There's a hotel nearby....


Don't tell anyone I showed you....or else...


I hope I gave her the right answers...


I wonder why he brought a change of clothes...

I swear the I saw the water rippled..



Now how do I get her to remove the blanket??



You better say its good!

Now, are you ready? Wait, let me call my mum first....

Is that a spider?

Believe me...Stare long enough and the colour changes.


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ... young love ...
if they know better ...
it's better to fall in love and keep falling as once it stops, reality BITES!!!
it literally chews your balls OFF!!!!!

J said...

profound....