Friday, June 20, 2008

New Weapon


This is my second Callaway X-Forged wedge. Having stabilized my drive and eliminated wild OBs, I have struggled with my short game. Perhaps its the Taylor Made RAC wedges? So I ordered a Callaway "Roger Cleveland" designed 50deg wedge to fill the gap between my Callaway X-Forged Pitching Wedge of 46deg and the old TM 54deg wedges.

What a difference the Callaways made to my short game! So I ordered the 54deg to complement the 50deg gap wedge. Also they are in the same range as my X-forged irons, which I have now adapted after a few months' use.

This weekend will be spent in Jeju in Korea, where there are more than 50 golf courses. It will hopefully allow me to play in the 80s again, its been awhile since I last played in the 80s (about almost 1 year!)

Pics and golf story of Jeju will follow. Watch this space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go rice boy, go!