Saturday, July 26, 2008

Karuizawa (軽井沢) 21-22July

Had visitors over for the last weekend which included 2 days of golf in Karuizawa (軽井沢). First course on Monday 21st was Mitsuinomori (三井の森)Country Club. Its a tight course in the hills in Karuizawa. Had to forget my last round in Narita so it was all to build up confidence.

Dinner was at Yakiniku and had the famous Matsuzaka (松坂)beef for our guests to taste. The wife bought 2 Coach handbags (again) at the outlets.....




The photo above is from Second day of golf at Prince Hotel Karuizawa 2 West Course. It is a very long par 3 (>200yds) with cross-headwind. I hit a a good 3-iron but the wind caught it and brought it into the hazard. I got some rythmn back and was swinging well with the driver today and hit some pretty long drives which put most par 4 within my reach for regulation. The irons were still inconsistent but I managed to play 50/47 and won the bet with my guest.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i truly, doly envy you man!!!!!!!!!!!
yes and what is it with bags for ladies? let me know when you figured that one out.
if we golf again, you got to give me like 50 strokes just to level the playing field.
can you confirm bkk for dec08?

J said...

wont be able to go anywhere in dec...work