Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pete Dye day 24July

24th July was 2 rounds of golf at Pete Dye courses in Tochigi (栃木). The Royal course was then followed by the VIP course. We started early bird at 5:30a.m. and finished by 9:30a.m. Had a shower and changed and went to the next course VIP. First round was good and played 91. My rythmn was back and confidence restored after the recent "bug". Looked forward to the second round today.

Following is the first hole at the VIP course. This round was also a good round, a longer but more challenging course and I played 92. The new bridgestone Tourstage X-Driver I bought came in very handy. The Tour AD PT6 shaft was very very consistent and had good carry. On one hole, I managed to hit a 105mph drive, which sent the ball over 300yds.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are smoking!!!!!!!!!!
my jap golf kakis played with you?