Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bangkok

This afternoon leaving on short business trip to Bangkok, returning back the following day, arriving Friday morning, very tiring. All the travel for a 4 hour briefing session tomorrow morning! No seats coming back to Tokyo direct from Bangkok so will travel through Singapore. Hopefully I get to travel on business class, subject to seat being available, on United on the way out. Chance to re-activated my mobile phone at Singtel, stolen from under my nose whilst waiting for boarding in the business lounge in Manila airport last month!

Anyway golf arrangements have been made for Saturday, with a colleague and a friend E. At least something to look forward to for the weekend...with the warmer weather and sunny conditions, maybe I can attempt at repeating my best score!

No comments: