Sunday, April 27, 2008

Golf Day Pete Dye VIP Course

Sunday was golf day at Pete Dye VIP course in 栃木 (Tochigi). Its approx 1.5hrs drive on a smooth day, 157kms from home, according to the sophisticated navigation system.

I did not play too well, short game cost me lots of strokes. I did managed to try out my newly acquired tour tempo, and it did work for my irons. Somehow its easier to change tempo on the range, rather than the course. The course though, is very nice: long and lined with trees. Fairway condition was also good. The greens were uneven, and slightly bumpy. All in, not a good day for golf...

A colleague invited us to his house for dinner after golf in Saitama. Pizza and some nice home cooked food, courtesy of his kind wife, rounded off the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did ms y, a or e golf too?

J said...

nope
J